Friday 2 October 2009

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PACINO FILM, OR QUOTE?


This is a really hard one for me, as I don't think I can narrow it down to just one film. I loved 'DOG DAY AFTERNOON', and the quote:


Sonny: What country do you want to go to?
Sal: Wyoming.
Sonny: Sal, Wyoming's not a country.

And who could forget SCARFACE, and the eloquent fruity language of the legend that was Mr. Tony Montana...

"Who do I trust? Me!
"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie".


HEAT was a brilliant film too, and the line when Vincent Hanna is in the hospital talking to his estranged wife Justine...

"It's like you said. All I am is what I'm going after".

I'd loved to hear what some of your favourite films, scenes or quotes are... and look forward to reading them ; - )

2 comments:

  1. Regarding Colin Farrell

    "He's the best actor of his generation"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Agreed of 'his' generation, but Al's been going longer so he has my vote for 'all time' best actor.

    PS. Thank you for posting honey : - ) x

    ReplyDelete